Maternity Photography - Terms & Conditions
(Effective as from 26th July 2022)
1. This Photography Terms & Conditions is only between SK'EYES LTD and mom-to-be or any party responsible of the payment.
2. Payments - A non-refundable reservation fee of 50% of total amount is required to hold shooting dates and 50% at the latest on the shooting date.
3. Artistic Release - i) While choosing SK’EYES LTD services, the client is considered to agree and accept its photography style and colors.
ii) Photo editing consists of basic retouching of contrast, brightness, saturation and cropping only. It does not imply any ‘photoshop-editing’.
4. Delivery of Finished Product - i) Clients will receive the link to their private online album as well as the code to access it via email.
ii) Final product should be ready within 2 weeks after the event’s date but may vary depending on availability and peak seasons. In case of any delay, SK'EYES LTD should inform client accordingly.
5. Postponement/Cancellation - i) If the photoshoot is postponed for not more than 3 months, then SK'EYES LTD should consider moving to the postponed date upon its availability. If photohsoot is postponed for more than 4 months, then it will be considered as cancelled.
ii) In case of cancellation of the photoshoot, the reservation fee is not refundable.
iii) SK'EYES LTD reserves the right to cancel the booking in case of events outside of our control (sickness, injury, death, quarantine, etc...). In this case, client will receive a 100% refund of the booking made within 1 month.
6. Liability - SK'EYES LTD liability is limited entirely to the reservation fee and any deposits paid. SK’EYES LTD should not be held responsible for any event or act considered as "outside the control of SK'EYES LTD", for example any natural disaster or any event/person compromising the photoshoot. SK'EYES LTD shall not be held liable for injury or damages exceeding the value of this agreement.
7. Authorization- i) All authorizations and fees to access photoshoot venue(s) will be on the client's responsibility.
ii) It is also the sole responsibility of the client to make sure that the use of drone (if applicable) is authorized at the photoshoot venue(s).
iii) The SK'EYES Team reserves the right to refuse using drones in flight restricted zones.
8. Production - i) All makeup and outfits for the photoshoot as well as accessories (baby's outfit, "photo de l'échographie", baby's shoes or toy) are upon the client's responsibility and desire.
ii) Any third party should not interfere within the existing deal between the client and SK’EYES LTD.
ii) SK’EYES LTD reserves the right to refuse shooting in case where SK’EYES LTD properties or staffs are at risk (for example rain, fire, storm, big wind, or dangerous/inaccessible places), but the team remains open to find another option together with the client.
iii) SK'EYES LTD reserves the right to terminate coverage and leave if member(s) of the team experience hostility, inappropriate or offensive behavior from any person at the photoshoot.
9. Rights – i) The general rule under copyright law (Copyright Act 2014) is that the creator of an image (the photographer) owns all rights to it. After the final payment, the clients will have all the rights to print, use, publish and make copies of their photos. However, SK'EYES LTD remains the image creator.
ii) For advertising purpose, some photos may be used on our social networks (Website, Facebook & Instagram) and printed or displayed on brochures, magazines and any other platform.
iii) SKEYES LTD shall abide to any Government Law in force at the date of the event.
10. Usage - Clients receive the final edited JPEG format photos only. The raw files remain with SK'EYES LTD.
11. Archival - SK'EYES LTD will keep all event/project data on its database for 7 days after final product delivery. Archival beyond that time is the client’s responsibility.
Providing photography as a service, we cannot ignore the facts that it is an art and like all arts, it is subjective. As Sara Blecher explains: “Art is incredibly subjective. What is great art to one person isn’t necessarily to another”. This is the reason why we encourage discussions and/or meetings prior the event. All personal requests (photos not to be missed, example of photos) if any, must all be communicated before the event.
According to Piet Mondrian, “the only problem in arts is to achieve a balance between subjective and objective”. However, our team is fully dedicated to meet your expectation to the best we can. If you have special demand concerning your photos, we encourage you to prepare for same in terms of venues, accessories & all related details, so your wedding photos can fulfill your expectations.